- PBAC Meeting: September 16th, 2 PM
- Moscow, ID UI Facilities Services Center/Zoom Meeting:
- October 21st, 4:30 PM - 8:00 PM, SEL Event Center
Nationally recognized and award-winning water conservation and efficiency expert, engineer, and author of the award-winning Handbook of Water Use and Conservation: Homes, Landscapes, Businesses, Industries, Farms, Amy Vickers, president of Amy Vickers & Associates, Inc., will be featured at the 18th Annual Palouse Basin Water Summit.
2020 Pumping Update: Steve Robischon, March PBAC Meeting
2019 Water Use Report
The report that follows includes water use and water level information for the period from 1992 through 2019 (includes some 2020 data). Get the latest news on our water levels over the last year in the annual water report. We have more graphs and supplemental information under the information tab.
2019 Pumping and Weather
We support research
PBAC maintains a network of water level monitoring instruments throughout the Palouse Basin, and funds a variety of research projects aimed at gaining increased understanding of the behavior of the basin aquifer systems.
Alternative Water Supply Study
A Consultant Team was hired by the Palouse Basin Aquifer Committee (PBAC) to evaluate previously studied water supply projects to determine the most promising supply projects for meeting existing and future supply needs in the Palouse groundwater basin. The evaluation study was jointly funded by PBAC and a grant from the Idaho Water Resource Board.
- A Physically Based decision-making support tool for the upper Palouse Basin aquifer: Reviving the only groundwater flow model ever built for the Palouse:
- By Nick Engdahl and Julie Padowski
|| View Project Proposal
- Tracking Aquifer Recharge using Isotope Signals and Perturbations in the Ambient Seismic Field of the Palouse Range Recharge Zone
- By Jeff Langman
|| View Proposal